Mentor to Market Scholarship Fund Information
Make a gift to the Mentor to Market Scholarship Fund, a new initiative at the International Folk Art Alliance! Be a part of this global community of folk artists worldwide by supporting artist entrepreneurs today!
With your donation, Mentor to Market artist entrepreneurship education programs will be free of charge for all artists participating in 2017 International Folk Art Market | Santa Fe.
Mentor to Market creates economic opportunities for folk artists across the globe, through enterprise knowledge sharing, cultural exchange, business skill building, and professional development.
At Mentor to Market, artists participate in one-of-a-kind workshops lead by peers—artist experts—and from professionals who are leaders in global artisan sector topics, including merchandising, pricing, business financial planning, microfinance, photography, business marketing, and filmmaking. These workshops equip International Folk Art Market | Santa Fe artists to excel in the global marketplace.
Mentor to Market includes the following artist entrepreneurship components:
- Welcome to the Santa Fe Retail Market: this introductory program is designed for artists participating for the first time in the annual International Folk Art Market | Santa Fe.
- IFAA Artist Conference: Expansion this year! This full day of workshops is offered to all artists attending the International Folk Art Market | Santa Fe, and is designed to help folk art entrepreneurs navigate key issues in expanding into new markets and developing a sustainable business.
- Reaching Back Home: An Artist Resource Fair: The Artist Resource Fair connects folk artist entrepreneurs with people, processes, and organizations that can help the artists improve life in their communities back home.
With your help, the International Folk Art Alliance will create life-changing opportunities for artists and positive social change through folk art.
For gifts $100 and above you will receive benefits and tickets to the 2017 International Folk Art Market | Santa Fe on July 14, 15, & 16, 2017.
For gifts of $1,000, you will receive new benefits and tickets to 2017 International Folk Art Market | Santa Fe, including:
- Monthly updates from Jeff Snell, CEO
- Invitation for two to a CEO Luncheon
- A special IFAA donor pin, recognizing your investment in our mission
For donations of $2,500 and above, you will receive the above new benefits, plus:
- Invitation for two to attend 2017 IFAA Artist Conference
We thank you on behalf of the artists that will benefit from your generosity.